1. Have Fun! The most important thing is to act naturally. I’ll be taking pictures while you are being you. I may guide you here or there, have you pose this way or that but all in all I want you being you.
2. Where We’ll Be We’ll meet at a location we’ve chosen ahead of time, through e-mail or over the phone.
3. How Long It’ll Take I’ll spend a few minutes getting to know you and/or your children. A typical session generally lasts 1-2 hours depending on how many people and the circumstances of the shoot. However, I’ll allow as much time as needed to get the best pictures for your session.
4. What We’ll Do Be prepared to walk because I generally move around to find different settings. I want to get some variety in your photos.
5. Afterwards I will go home and start the proofing of your images. Your photos will be ready in approximately 1-2 weeks, sometimes more but mostly less, I will contact you to let you know that your photos are ready to be viewed in your online gallery.
*When you come to the session, I’ll have a model release form for you to sign. This will allow me to legally display your images online at my website, on Facebook and on my blog.